Need to send us a note? Please use the message box on your left.
OR E-MAIL US AT>> email@example.com
TO PROVIDE SHERMAN COUNTY WITH A FAIR AND FAIRGROUNDS THAT PORTRAYS THE AGRICULTURAL, INDUSTRIAL, AND CULTURAL LIFE STYLE OF OUR COMMUNITY
April 5 @ 6:15 to be held at the Fair grounds
Meetings are open to the public
The Sherman County Fairgrounds is located at 66147 Lone rock Rd. in Moro Oregon. Approximately 1 mile off of highway 97. Seven volunteer local citizens, appointed by the Sherman County Court comprise the Fair Board.
* To promote & produce the annual county fair
* To operate & maintain the fairgrounds
* To promote community pride & involvement
* Maintain the County's assets
* Promote education, community & economic development
Chair, Bryce Coelsch
Vice Chair, Shandie Johnson
Rick Jauken, Jr.